Sunday 2 November 2014

A Hopeful Night! - 'A Night of Hope' with World Vision


Hi Everyone! 

So this weekend brought Halloween, and I spent mine carving a heart carved pumpkin in support of World Vision's 'A Night of Hope' campaign, in order to raise money and awareness for the children of Syria. After carving my pumpkin, sharing it on social media, and donating by text, I had a scroll through the 'A Night of Hope' hashtag, and had a look at other's posts supporting the campaign. The support World Vision, and therefore the children of Syria has received through this idea has been incredible, and it is so inspiring to see that many people promoting change for the better.

Here are some pictures from my participation in the campaign on friday! 










Once again, thank you all for the amazing support with this project, and I will see you in a few days to announce my 'good deed' for November!

Be Good! 

Kizzy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment